Saturday, February 10, 2018

On a roll...


 It's quilted!! I'm so glad to be done with the quilting on this one. Theres a few days left before we head out of town, so enough time to cut and bind this one.
The binding decision is up to Jenn since it'll be in her house. I kind of like this small plaid but she really wanted red or blue. Maybe she has something in her stash.


Today Al is sick...a cold I hope, not the FLU. Good thing about that is I'm getting plenty done. My neice-in-law is expecting a girl in May so my sister-in-law is throwing her a shower. Today i had put together a couple of "prizes". When i searched on Pinterest I found the cutest ideas...dont you just love that site? So the idea I copied was a basket full of bathroom shower items with a tag that says "From my shower to yours". Cute, huh?


February is purple scraps month at Angelas blog... Rainbow Scrap Challenge...
I was able to dig up a few scraps and make them into blocks. This is just about the end of my purple.


I'm feeling pretty good about getting my stitching done and projects completed this year. January's and February's UFOs just need binding... Scraps have been made into blocks and my bow tie scrap blocks are more than half made. Yay!


10 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I have so loved watching this quilt grow - so much, that I bought the pattern.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Lots of pretty projects in your sewing space. Happy PURPLE sewing for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!

Northern Deb said...

It's such a cute design isn't it? This is the second pattern of hers I've purchased. I need to get busy on the Forest Fancy now.

Sally Trude said...

What a great quilt. And I like your purple iron fabric...so much I have some too!

scraphappy said...

Adorable puppies. Great job on purple.

Jenny Jo said...

You've done a great job with your Dog In Sweaters and it's the best looking of all that I've seen out there. I may have to make one because it touches my heart!

Northern Deb said...

Thank you Jenny❤

Northern Deb said...

Thanks Angela...doing the RSC last year and this year is really helping me get my scraps in order.

Northern Deb said...

Isn't that the cutest purple? Thats all i have left of it. Its cut to go into a scrappy 9 patch quilt that i probably wont start until next year. Just getting the cutting done.

Northern Deb said...

Thanks! I really enjoy the RSC.

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...