Monday, September 25, 2017

Planning my next scrappy quilt


I've completed the ORANGE scrappy blocks for September and thought it's probably time to plan a layout of these smaller UNNAMED scrap blocks. 


I have about 50 blocks made but not necessarily the RIGHT colors for what I'm planning.
So below is what I have in mind... This is an EQ7 drawing of it:


I have some gray and tan which I've decided to work in where I don't have enough of a particular color....like the second row of purple...that will be gray instead.
I made a list of what I need and will start stitching those up...any odd, leftover blocks will go on the back.


My quilt will be 72x82". Now to get cutting!


No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...