Tuesday, April 4, 2017

One March finish plus April blocks

There was a March finish...I didn't get around to taking a picture. It's not the UFO I was supposed to do but a finish is a finish, right?! It used up loads of scraps. I cut squares from my 2-1/2" scrappy strips ...completely made from my scraps:) 

Here's my first April scrappy block. Doing my gray scraps this month which fits perfectly with these gray rainy days. 


And this quilty UFO has been in the todo pile for years...I had an idea what I could do with it so I pulled it out. This was a set of blocks in the #honey line from Moda. (Kate Spain). We had a drawing at Hearts to Holly quilt shop and I was one of two winners. These were made by many different ladies so the size wasn't consistent...no problem...I just trimmed them all to 12" and started sashing. Doing that clips a few corners but that's okay. It will still make a nice cozy quilt for someone.

2 comments:

Scrapatches said...

Lovely work, Deb ... :) Pat

Northern Deb said...

Thank you Pat! 🤗

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...