Sunday, April 2, 2017

April at last!


The scrappy color this month is "mixed" according to The So Scrappy Blog
but since that won't work in my rainbow quilts, I'm changing April to GRAY. I have quite a few gray scraps and I think they'll work well with what I have so far.

The UFO for April is #1 and for me it's the one in the picture below. I have some aqua and snow setting blocks to make....have to attach them to this top (all the farmers wife blocks are done) and then baste, quilt and bind. 
Since I didn't finish the March UFO, I'll be working on that first. This quilt has been claimed by daughter Lisa so that's where it'll be going when done.

After this quilt is completed I will still have a pile of Farmers Wife Blocks. Quilt two will have to wait a few years before I start on that. 

1 comment:

Debra @ Life is a Stitch said...

LOVE the setting for your FW blocks!, and the aqua color is perfect! Thanks for sharing the inspiration!!

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...