Tuesday, January 27, 2015

UFOs getting finished

It's been a while since I've blogged but I'm back!
Al and I are settling into our new and FINAL house.
He's currently working to finish landscaping and grass before we get into cold weather. He's also starting my SEWING ROOM!!! YEAH!
By winter I should have a nice place to quilt.

So right now when I'm not busy helping him, I'm working on UFOs...un finished objects. 
Here's the first and the oldest UFO...started in the 80s!
This will go to my three brothers for the up north cabin.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I like the first setting, too, but really it would be beautiful no matter what you decide!

Anonymous said...

I like the first one too. Seems more finished.

Trina

quiltsareforgiving said...

Definitely the first :)

Dorian said...

I, too, prefer the first one Deb. Love the colors!

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...