Wednesday, May 14, 2014

More farmers wife blocks

I finished up four more blocks for my Farmer's Wife quilt...three of them are here (missed getting a pic of the fourth one).
This first block, which is my favorite of the group and was the hardest, is called Silver Lane #79.

 This one is Night and Day #59.


And this last one is End of Day #30.
The one not pictured is Peace and Plenty #64. I'll try to upload a picture of that one tomorrow. One thing I'm finding with some of the blocks is that they work well as foundation pieced blocks. The one above, #30, and #59 are two that could be draw up in EQ. I printed off the foundation patterns for both....much easier and more accurate.

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...