Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome a new blogger

My favorite quilt shop (also my local one) is Hearts to Holly. You've probably read about it in my blog... She carries lots of great fabrics, has tons of cute patterns AND is going to be in Quilt Sampler in the Spring/Summer issue coming out in May. Well, as of today, she's also a blogger here. I hope you'll all stop by and say "Hi" and follow her. She plans to put up lots of pictures of incoming fabrics and patterns to get our creative juices flowing.
www.heartstoholly.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Rebecca P said...

Hey Deb, I will go check out her blog. Thanks

Impera Magna said...

Thanks for the heads up.... will go over to her blog and say "Hi!"

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...