Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Great Green Goodie OR The Green Rabbit :)

Trina's GREAT GREEN GOODIE has arrived so now I can show you what I made her. This is a wallhanging for her kitchen. We had to use mostly green fabrics for this surprise swap and could make anything for the kitchen or sewing room. I had some wonderful cucumber fabric and a bit of lettuce fabric so I thought a green bunny would be the perfect applique to use with those pieces. And bunnies are so "springy". The bunny came from a book by Darcy Ashton that my bought for me a few years ago. One of these days I would like to applique a whole group of these furry fellows for a child's quilt using 30's repros.

5 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Very cool... that is a cute bunny!

Rebecca P said...

That is so cute. I always love what you create.
I have that book too, just love it.

Dorian said...

What a cute bunny Deb! You did a lovely job.

Quilting Comfort said...

Very Cute Deb ! Whoever gets it will love it.

Scrapatches said...

Just adorable, Deb! You always do such beautiful work. Trina is one lucky gal ... :) Pat

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...