Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick and Easy Placemat Pattern

Here it is.. my first pattern! Hearts To Holly Quilt Shop (231-547-2729) has them for $6 . You can also get them directly from me.. my email is on this blog. We sold 3 the first day... I'm so excited :)
If you look back a bit on my blog you'll see them on my kitchen table. I made 4 of them for Thanksgiving but since then have made 8 for Christmas and 4 for spring. They're SUPER easy. I use one large "focus" fabric (I fussy cut part of it) and then lots of leftover strips and squares. The only quilting I did on them was around the edge... wanted them to have a more contemporary look (and make it easy on myself!).

4 comments:

Rebecca P said...

Wow, you are published!! Congratulations, darling pattern. I knew you would be famous one day.
Rebecca

Jeannette said...

Nice spacial and color balance. Congratulations and best wishes as you launch into further sharing of your creativity.

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Congratulations! Good for you! Very cute and I'm sure will do well for you. Keep up the good work!

Dorian said...

WOOOHOOOO DEB!! Congrats on your first pattern being sold. How exciting!!

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...