Friday, February 5, 2010

Working on my Seven Sisters Stars

I've been working on my Seven Sisters quilt as Al and I travel. We went to California for a funeral and to visit with Al family. It was a rushed trip.. just overnight and back to Arizona, but on the road I was able to get some hand sewing done. I've been using a lot of the strips I've been receiving in the mail. That 30's strip swap sure came in handy. How do you like my portable sewing center..LOL. I have about 3 of these cardboard boxes with different projects in them. Easy to grab on as I head out the door. I keep the thread, needles, fabric, templates and anything else I need, in the box.

1 comment:

Lurline said...

Clever Girl! Your stars are gorgeous and what a pratical way to achieve!
Hugs - Lurline♥

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...