Wednesday, February 17, 2010

At the library today... Don't you just love the cactus out here? These were some smaller one! Al and I are feeling MUCH better now. We went to North Scottsdale last night and found a wonderful shopping area. It didn't have much in the way of fabrics but plenty of home furnishing stores like Crate and Barrel (my favorite). Found a Mac store also and picked out my new computer... It's a 27" monitor! AMAZING! It would be perfect to have in the sewing room for chatting and looking up quilts and patterns. I pulled up google images of quilts and WOW!.. the color was so nice. I definately NEED this computer... LOL. I was planning on getting a laptop for myself but this would be so much nicer :) Do I sound like a MAC comercial? ...I do love them!

No comments:

First quilt finish this year

This is the first finish of 2023!  I wanted to get one of two "great niece " quilts finished. The top was made last year as part o...